Sunday, October 12, 2014

Making an effort

Or is it putting in effort? Who knows.

Anyways, hello again, it's been a long time. Since not much else in life is going on I this Sunday decide to make an update to my blog. Not a visual one of course, since I am no good at those things, but a personal one. I will try to use a blog as it is intended. As an online journal.

I like to think that I have some interesting thoughts or if nothing else always something to say, be it good or bad.

What brought this up was when I woke up today and realized that I had no reason to get up at all. No work, and nothing I have to do. Feeling drowsy, beat down, and generally in no-good mood, I did get up, and have now watched nearly 4 hours of consecutive television drama.

I have now worked where I work since graduation. It is a good job, with plenty of benefits and perks, but it is not something I see myself doing for the rest of my life. Every day it feels like I repeat the same thing, and although you don't want to tell anyone, it does tear you down to get complaints and such every day. Mostly because you feel like they could be prevented. Yes, there are certain people who make problems where they are none, and those there is nothing to do about.

I have decided as a motivation to myself for the upcoming time to to list some of the most common questions, problems, and solutions that I hear on a day by day basis. Somewhere along the lines, this might for some reason be helpful to someone but most likely not.

SO, update numero uno will be up soon. Be prepared, be very prepared....


Or not, what do I know. Hang in there fellow people of the planet Tellus.

No comments:

Post a Comment