Sunday, July 14, 2013

I'm constantly asking myself....

How my life situation reflects on my surroundings.

We all have times when we feel a need to be in control. (Or at least I do quite often). Everyone has their way of dealing with stress. Some common things that people do to relieve this is;

- Eat
- Cry
- Exercise
- Eat
- Talk
- Publicly humiliate the item or person that is the source of the stress
- Eat

I've developed a bit of a tweaked way of ... "dealing".

It's not compulsive, as much as it is needed! So don't you dare judge me, you, ....butt-scratcher! (warning nsfw)

I organize my bookshelf. A lot. I'm not talking like okay, I feel stressed, tear down all books, put them back up. We are talking majorly changing the appearance and organization. It makes me feel.. in control.

Here's what I'm going to do! Below are some of today's and yesterday's organizations. I feel as if when I confess this to no one in particular, I'll be able to at least stop a little. 

Yours truly,
ETBlogsHome 2013-07-14

No comments:

Post a Comment