Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Well. I'm back!

Hey I know the internet has missed me, so glad to say I am here again! Or even if you haven't necessarily missed me I sure have missed inflicting my unwanted voice and opinion to anything and everything.

See, the point of this post-y thing right here was not just to inform you that I am back.

Recently I joined what some refer to as "adult life". I don't know, I guess having a job implies responsibility, and care, and some other grown up things. I am not really ready for that I think! I love getting to ask how, or why, a MILLION times! (decision making has never been my strong point) Nevermind that, here's what I'm getting at;

I am going to write.

.... Wow, isn't that great, inspiring, and jeez all the enthusiasm! (I am definitely excited about this, but whenever I do write, it mostly comes out in a sarcastic tone, at least in my own head so never mind that if you hear it too. shhhhh it will go away.)

Soooo.. Write what? As much as I absolutely love writing, I have a hard time completing big projects. I've tried writing a lot of times before. And I mean A LOT. We are talking more times than most people have fingers and toes, together (let's not get all exclusive to 20 finger toed people, other numbers are people too).

Nowhere easier to start than going back to the basics of writing. Reviews. Since I have a love for books, there will be a lot of ground for me to build off of.

Until next time;
.... I'll figure out a signature punchline later... //ETBlogsHome 2013-07-02

No comments:

Post a Comment